There are three (3) types of women according to men's perspective.
by Laveen Loveleen
* She stays home and takes care of kids and household chores.
* She is always good in bed because she is never tired.
* Will always cook a good meal (NO NANDOS, KFC, etc)
* You will never know what she does when you are at work.
* She behaves like your mother when you come home late.
* She bitches when you watch TV too long.
* You can't play your music loud.
She really wants to see your payslip
2. PROFESSIONAL / MILLENNIUM / WORKING -LADIES
* She does not need your money
* She can lend you her car (latest model BMW/Volvo), u can boast to your friends that u have a connected Cherrie!! Pssst!!!
*You can even date other women with her car!!!
* She has a credit card and petrol coupon for u when u r down and out.
* She is generally BAD IN BED. Its either she is too tired or doesn't just feel like it and u don’t have to wonder why we keep more than one of those at a time!!!.)
*You'll have take-away for dinner 6 times a week (AT LEAST!!)
* She thinks she owns you; more than your mother does sometimes.
* She hates your friends; u can't even go to the stadium once a month.
* She always tells you to get a better job, car, house etc. (the list goes on, COZ SHE MOST LIKELY EARNS MORE THAN YOU DO!!!)
* You won't have a life with this one. They have no respect; they will insult you / your mother in English and French....
* they also sleep with their colleagues @ work or their bosses
* VERY VERY GOOD IN BED (wow!!!).
* She makes sure she leaves you penniless. (Airtime, lunch, hair do, cosmetics,clothes flats, etc!!!) And then spends the money on her "real boyfriend" ho! ho! ho!
* She tells you she is on a pill, but she is pregnant within 3 months of the relationship.
*Whenever there is a misunderstanding, she is quick to say you are using her (..but it’s quite the opposite ( confusion at its best!!! )
* She sues for maintenance costs, especially if you are prominent and takes the story to the Sunday mail, Herald, Daily, Metro......
Africa Great Lakes Democracy Watch
Welcome to Africa Great Lakes Democracy Watch Blog. Our objective is to promote the institutions of democracy,social justice,Human Rights,Peace, Freedom of Expression, and Respect to humanity in Rwanda,Uganda,DR Congo, Burundi,Sudan, Tanzania, Kenya,Ethiopia, and Somalia. We strongly believe that Africa will develop if only our presidents stop being rulers of men and become leaders of citizens. We support Breaking the Silence Campaign for DR Congo since we believe the democracy in Rwanda means peace in DRC. Follow this link to learn more about the origin of the war in both Rwanda and DR Congo:http://www.rwandadocumentsproject.net/gsdl/cgi-bin/library